Monday, August 22, 2022

Good thing I can recognize when I'm being ridiculous

 More song stuff - but in relation to reading signs from the universe...

I keep hearing that Shaggy song, Angel, on the radio.  It's pretty old, so there's no good reason for me to have heard it 3 times this week.  So, there I am, wondering...is this a sign or is something else going on?

Today, I started watching The After Party on Apple TV+ (free for 3 months with my daughter's new phone).  Now I know why Angel is have a resurgence in popularity.  It takes a bit to go from streaming to TikTok (I assume) to the radio.

The After Party is dumb, predictable, and yet still worth a watch.  I gave up on The Morning Show, really enjoyed CODA, and am going to finish Ted Lasso without my daughter if she doesn't get back to watching it with me.  We've only got another 5 weeks!



2 comments:

  1. CODA and Ted Lasso are on my wanna see lists, but I don't have Apple TV+ and I can't justify getting another streaming service. I used to be able to check out DVDs from the library. Don't know if that is still an option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apple doesn't seem to put their stuff on DVD. :( So when you have a vacation and want to do nothing...get a month's subscription and watch everything until you're sick of TV and movies! You won't waste time on things you don't particularly care about, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete