Saturday, January 3, 2009

Groan

I'm sick. I never used to get sick. This is the 3rd sore throat I've had in the last year. Plus fever/aches. On top of all that, I've run out of orange juice (that plus ibuprofen is my miracle cure), and I'm being subjected to my husband's miracle cures (Airborne, zinc, vapo-rub on the throat with a sock wrapped around it).

We're watching Rambo. We agree that, in its time, it was a really good movie. But any movie where Stallone is the star but only has about 10 lines is good in my book.

I think it's time for bed. Tomorrow we take down the Christmas tree.

3 comments:

  1. You poor baby, I hope you feel better soon. We took down our tree and decorations today, whew, it's quite a production. I like your husband's remedies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, being sick sucks big time. I'm going to give you a big hug because I know I can't catch it. ;) (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mate .... sick is no good!! I hope it doesn't last. And how is your hubbies remedies airborne? Does he throw them through the air? Heh heh.


    XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete