Martha, at A Sense of Humor is Essential tagged me for a Meme listing either weird or random facts about myself. Okay, I'm game, so here goes.
The attendent Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about you.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
1. I am a forensic scientist, which means I work in a crime lab. (like CSI, but without the opulent surroundings, spike heels, or having to deal with criminals)
2. When I tell people that, they say "That must be really interesting." My response is "you'd think so, wouldn't you?" There is much disappointment with that response.
3. I hate mowing the lawn. But it is the only household chore, that, when I finish it, I feel a sense of accomplishment.
4. All of the cars I've purchased before my current one have had manual transmissions.
5. My aunt wanted me to join the foreign service and be a diplomat. It took her 10 years to figure out that I have absolutely no tact and would be horrifying in the foreign service.
6. I have my mother's sturdy Polish legs. I knew I had my mother's legs, but I realized that they were sturdy Polish legs when I noticed that a (male) friend of mine who had emigrated from Poland has the same legs as I do. They are nice, shapely legs, but still sturdy and Polish.
7. My husband and I spent 6 years living together and working together - not just in the same building but in the same office, >10 feet away from each other, all day long.
I don't think I know 7 other people to tag for this meme. So, if you're reading this, and haven't already done it, consider yourself tagged!